This website is owned by The People Engine (https://thepeopleengine.me) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) and is operating the websites (the “Service”) The Remote Work Index – https://remoteworkindex.com, https://theremoteworkerprofile.com , https://thedistributedteamprofile.com .
Please read our terms carefully before accessing or using the information and Services provided through our website, which includes any other domains or sub-domains owned by The People Engine. For the purposes of this agreement the words “We”, “Our” and “Us” also refer to Remote Work Index.
The “Service” or “Services” collectively include the Website, all webpages and subdomains therein, any successor and affiliated websites, emails sent by The Remote Work Index, accounts, The Remote Work Profile and The Distributed Team Profile services, Coaching Services (as defined below) and, any other services offered on the Website, and any other services that state they are governed by these Terms.
Our Site includes services that are free to use, as well as certain services that require payment (“Paid Services”) such as our Profiles and Coaching Services.
If you purchase any of our Paid Services, you agree to pay us any applicable fees. You also agree to any additional terms that may apply to the Paid Service. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts indirectly, via a third party payment processor.
Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of the applicable Paid Service. If you are directed to a third party payment processor, you may be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that third party’s service and that third party’s personal information collection practices.
Please note that The Remote Work Index (thepeopleengine.me) will not be liable for any bank fees, foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location.
Feedback and Coaching Services
Our Profile, Feedback and Coaching Services are Paid Services where we connect you with our team of qualified Gcologists and Coaches to help you improve your remote worker profile. You may purchase a variety of different Coaching Services offered – all services are listed on https://remoteworkindex.com.
Gcologists and Coaches are independent consultants who offer to perform consulting services for users of The Remote Work Index. They are not employees of The Remote Work Index (thepeopleengine.me) and we do not endorse or verify any Gcologists/Coaches or the external Services provided by any Gcologist/Coach.
The Gcologists/Coaches, and not The Remote Work Index (thepeopleengine.me), and are solely responsible for honoring any Service purchased by you. If a Gcologist/Coach becomes unavailable to provide a purchased Service, you may be entitled to a refund. If you miss an appointment or fail to give at least 24 hours-notice of cancellation, the fees you paid for the Service may be forfeited.
- Once a profile (The Remote Worker Profile/The Distributed Team Profile questionnaire) url link has been sent, we cannot issue a refund unless we feel there are grounds for a refund.
- Once a Feedback/Coaching session is completed, we cannot issue a refund unless we feel there are grounds for a refund. If you are not satisfied with the video call with your Gcologist/Coach, please contact email@example.com right away.
Profile, Feedback and Coaching Services must be purchased in advance, and may be purchased individually or in packages. We will honor the price of a Service purchased by you for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase, even if we decide, in our sole discretion, to otherwise increase the price of such Service during that period. Purchased Profile, Feedback & Coaching Services that are not used within 3 months from the date of purchase may be forfeited.
For so long as The Remote Work Index offers Services, you hereby agree not to hire or otherwise engage any Gcologist/Coach to whom you are introduced via our Services other than directly through our Site. To the extent you breach the foregoing restriction, you and the applicable Gcologist/Coach shall be jointly liable for any losses incurred by us.
Code of Conduct
In using the Services provided by The Remote Work Index, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services. In connection with your use of the Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- Run any bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents or other software to aggregate or browse our Content, including, without limitation, company or user accounts or profiles, or otherwise interfere with or circumvent the integrity of the Website or Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to the Website or Services or transmit any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept any data, or personal information.
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any confidential information concerning any other person or entity, including, without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers.
- Stalk or harass, interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user of the Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user without explicit consent from the user.
- Defame, defraud, mislead, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post false information, including, without limitation, in respect of a job, company, or your own credentials as a job applicant.
- Infringe, violate, or otherwise interfere with any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another party.
- Act in any manner which, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, interferes with the proper working of the Services, or which may affect our reputation in any way.
Information for Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only
By accessing or visiting this Site, you agree that the information provided is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose (this includes but is not limited to the use of Advertiser contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence).
- You may download material from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), unless you have our prior written consent.
No Guarantees or Endorsements of External Sites or Services
The Remote Work Index provides external links to sites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under the control of The Remote Work Index and, therefore, we are not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
The Remote Work Index is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Remote Work Index of the linked site.
The Remote Work Index is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
Security of Your Information.
While The Remote Work Index takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide to us, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on systems or Site. The Remote Work Index (The People Engine) disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable. Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement.
Privacy and Use of Personal Information
The disclaimers in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any other user or any Gcologist/Coach. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
The Services are provided “as is,” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed. The Remote Work Index (https://thepeopleengine.me) does not warrant that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) the Services will function without errors; (iii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iv) any Content or software available at or through the Services is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (v) the results of using or relying on any Content or Services or advice contained therein will meet your requirements or produce desired results. Your use of the Services or reliance on any Content is solely at your own risk.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed above. Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org